Setting the Foundation for a Lifetime of Beautifully Healthy Smiles, One Child at a Time
At Mills-Peninsula Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics, we offer a fully personalized experience for each child and their parents.
Ours is a boutique practice, where we strive for excellence in all we do. Dr. Niki, Dr. Joanna, Dr. Sona, Dr. Phillip, and our team are extremely friendly, professional, and kind, spending quality one-to-one time with every patient and their family.
We ensure children feel comfortable and at ease in our office, and work hard to gain the trust of each patient and their parents. This focus allows us to provide positive and fruitful visits, as we offer education about early prevention and help children develop healthy habits that set them on the path to a lifetime of healthy smiles!
Kid-Friendly Dentistry and Orthodontics
As our practice is limited to children and teens, we have designed our space to be engaging and fun! Our spacious reception area offers an iPad station and complimentary beverages, plus plenty of toys and books to grab little ones’ attention.
Our clinic features comfortable treatment chairs and each chair has its own TV mounted on the ceiling; children are free to chose any move they want from Netflix, Youtube, DIsney Plus or Apple TV!
As a dual-specialty practice, pediatric dentist Dr. Niki and orthodontist Dr. Sona work together to monitor each child’s oral health development. If orthodontic care is necessary, they co-treatment plan to ensure efficient, comfortable, and effective care and beautiful results!
As a private practice, we have the freedom to care for our patients with integrity:
- We want each child to feel emotionally safe, to know they are heard and respected, and to understand that they have our full and complete attention
- We only recommend treatment that is right for a child’s unique clinical and needs, that is minimally-invasive, and that will deliver an improvement to their oral health
- We take time to review procedures with patients and parents, answer their questions, and make sure everyone understands what will happen and why it is being done
- We set and manage our schedule so patients are seen on time, have plenty of time to get comfortable in the chair, and are never rushed through a visit
- We offer same-week appointments and same-day emergency appointments
Schedule your child's first visit
Located in Millbrae, Mills-Peninsula Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics serves infants, children, teens, and children with special needs from Burlingame, Hillsborough, San Mateo and throughout the Bay Area.
Please contact us to learn more about the kid-friendly, high-quality care we offer and schedule your child’s first visit with Dr. Niki, Dr. Sona, and our team, today!